Fast growth in apparel per capita in recent years, driven by a decrease in price and an increase in production speed, means the textiles and clothing industries are significantly impacting our planet.
How Can Apparel Brands Create an Impact?
Sustainability Starts with Tailor-Made Environmental Assessment
SgT’s Sustainability experts can evaluate, verify and improve the environmental impact of your textile mills and processes.
Our on-site assessment, which follows a comprehensive environmental checklist and an adapted corrective and preventive action plan, covers wide-ranging areas of assessment including:
- Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
- Energy and Greenhouse Gas Emissions (GHG)
- Water Consumption
- Waste Water / Effluent Treatment
- Emissions to Air
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Hazardous Chemical Management
No matter where you are in your journey towards sustainability and transparency, SgT can help you with:
- A global framework → working faster thanks to our experience, expertise and specialization
- Your own framework → bringing continuous improvement
- SgT’s tailor-made framework → helping you from scratch
Interested in learning more about our textile environmental assessment?