While final inspections remain important in controlling product quality and safety, they do not help manufacturers and brands to be proactive in assessing the different risks their products could face along the supply chain.
- Quality failures detected too late → higher production costs and wastage
- Manufacturers missing the agreed delivery date → longer time to market
A modular approach focuses on prevention rather than reaction by allocating resource and budget to the products and suppliers most in need of technical support.
Implementing a modular approach to quality management is straightforward:
- 1st week: The SgT textile experts define the risk level you are exposed to.
- 2nd week: Experts execute an intervention plan (e.g. technical audit, inline inspections...) based on the defined risks → initial results seen in the first month after implementation.
- For 3 months*: Experts measure and monitor the effectiveness of the intervention plan. *duration may vary upon client's request.
Our textile experts can help implement a modular approach to your quality management.