As the textile industry relies heavily on human resources, a safe environment and good working conditions are necessary for well-treated and loyal workers who ensure that production is fast, reliable, and efficient.
Social compliance can be difficult to achieve in textile factories around the world. That's where working with a textile quality management solutions provider can:
- Minimize the consequences of failing to meet social compliance standards
- Establish an improvement plan going forward: root cause analysis + corrective action plan
Why choose SgT?
We offer tailor-made assessments to help you meet your objectives and challenges, no matter where you are in your social compliance journey:
- Helping you from scratch with your strategy: personalized services based on global industry initiatives, local labor laws and SgT’s standard
- Bringing continuous improvement to your strategy: built on your code of conduct and enriched by our experience, expertise and specialization
- Going further in your strategy: translating into concrete actions your ambitions, using your existing code of conduct and our industry knowledge, best practice and in-the-field expertise
If protecting your brand reputation is your main objective, you can expect important collateral benefits from working with socially compliant textile suppliers:
- Increased Productivity → happy workers and optimized set-up of production lines for greater efficiencies
- Increased Credibility → valued employees are more conscientious, leading to fewer errors
- Additional Opportunities → establishing a good reputation to attract the most caring supply chain partners
Interested in SgT's textile social audits?